Monday, July 13, 2009

Just a Thought: Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger, and Draco Malfoy

Three random Harry Potter bits:

  • If a Harry Potter cast member had to get swine flu, of course it would be Rupert Grint. I mean, everything terrible happens to Ron. He would get this scary worldwide epidemic slight exaggeration of regular flu.
  • Emma Watson flashed her panties at the London premiere by accident. We here at NGC are delighted to know that she has a bright future and will go far in life and will not end up like Lindsay Lohan. How do I know this? Watson was actually wearing panties to flash. Thank God. It would have ruined my childhood to see that much of my personal hero, Hermione Granger
  • According to some interview, Tom Felton is not amused by this picture:


But really, can you blame him? That's weird. On the lighter side of things, he claims his brother uses it as a screensaver for his phone. Oh, fraternal love...

1 comment:

  1. If I were Tom Felton's brother I'd start leaving pictures like this all over for him to find.

    ReplyDelete